Labourer / Fitters Mate
Working as part of the Maintenance team, the successful candidates will assist in both planned and preventative maintenance in order to improve operational reliability and availability of fixed and mobile plant.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Assist in carrying out general maintenance of all equipment in the factory.
- Complete all necessary paperwork which supports the role.
- Ensure all machines are working, safe and fit for purpose.
- Help with installation and movement of new machines and equipment.
- Adherence to all Company Health and Safety standards and actively promote safe working practices on the use of machines and equipment
- Assist with any other reasonable duties as required by the Plant Manager
- Work as part of an established team.
Strong practical skills, showing dexterity, speed and accuracy
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
Excellent attender & timekeeper
Good team player with confident communication skills
Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Thursday 730-1630 and Friday 730-1530
- Flexibility required with overtime.
Please forward all CV’s to email@example.com
Application closing date will be 17/09/2021