This is an excellent opporunity to work as an HGV driver for Northstone Materials.
We are currently seeking to employ HGV drivers in Newtonards & Newry.
In this role the successful candidate will report to the Transport Manager.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Responsible for loading and unloading lorries.
- Daily Health and Safety checks.
- Making manager aware of any repairs, faults or defects.
- Providing great customer service.
- HGV Driving license – Catagory C
- Tachograph Card
- Working towards being CPC Qualified
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial.
- Off Loader Cert would be beneficial but not necessary.
Hours of Work
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Opportunity to receive a weekly bonus.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date will be 26/10/2021