Block Operative Ballynahinch
To assist with the production of blocks and loading of delivery vehicles, previous training of this would be beneficial but is not required as full training would be given to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Safely and efficiently operate a fork truck and or loading shovel to produce blocks, clear spreads, stack blocks in stock areas and load delivery vehicles.
- Fuel up all plant daily and complete daily checks
- Assist with repairs and housekeeping duties
- Safe use of machinery associated with block manufacturing
- Ensure product is produced to the standards required
- Inspect, clean and maintain plant and equipment daily and report faults to supervisors.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Work as part of an established team.
- Strong practical skills
- Attitude to develop and grow into various roles
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial, but all necessary training will be provided
- Full driving license as you may be required to travel to other locations
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Opportunity to receive a weekly bonus.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
Please forward all CV’s to email@example.com
Application closing date will be 17/09/2021