The Materials Division of Northstone (NI) Limited is one of the leading quarry, civil engineering and road contractors operating in Northern Ireland and Border Counties. We have been supplying the construction industry in Northern Ireland for over 60 years with our products and have a reputation for supplying products that are of the highest quality and value for money.
This role exists at our Croaghan Quarry in the Coleraine Area. This will give the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to expand their skills and knowledge within the Quarrying Industry.
Croaghan Quarry, Coleraine
Responsibilities of the Role
The successful individual will be fully trained within the Asphalt Coating Plant which will allow them to progress into the Mixer Operator Role.
They will have the opportunity to further develop their skills in the quarry industry through training in the operation and maintenance of Company machinery such as mobile plant equipment i.e Telehandlers, Loading Shovels etc.
- Northstone are looking for competent and safety conscious applicants with the ability to take on board new tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Willingness to develop themselves and train in different roles.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous mechanical or electrical experience and knowledge would be beneficial for this role
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date will be 29/10/2021