Quarry Operative Craigantlet
We are looking for two Quarry Operative at Craigantlet Quarry.
The successful candidate will assist in the extraction, crushing and screening of stone products to the standards set by the Company with maximum efficiency.
- Safely and efficiently operate a loading shovel
- Fuel up all plant daily and complete daily checks
- Assist with repairs and housekeeping duties
- Promote safety and good practices
- Ensure trucks are loaded correctly for onward journey
- Inspect, clean and maintain plant and equipment daily and report faults to supervisors
- Comply with health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the role is carried out without risk to self and others
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required
- Work as part of an established team
- Strong practical skills.
- Attitude to develop and grow into various roles
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel to other locations
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial, but all necessary training will be provided
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Family friendly Policies
- Company Occupational Health
Please send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th July 2022.
The Company is committed to equality and diversity. It strives to be an employer of choice by creating a culture and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all individuals. Every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace and this includes protection against discrimination. Having greater diversity within our Company helps us perform much better and enable us to come up with innovative solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.