Quarry Operative Craigantlet
To assist in the extraction, crushing and screening of stone products to the standards set by the Company with maximum efficiency.
We are looking for a Quarry Operative at Craigantlet Quarry.
In this role the successful candidate will report to the Quarry Foreman.
- Safely and efficiently operate a loading shovel
- Fuel up all plant daily and complete daily checks
- Assist with repairs and housekeeping duties
- Promote safety and good practices
- Ensure trucks are loaded correctly for onward journey
- Inspect, clean and maintain plant and equipment daily and report faults to supervisors
- Comply with health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the role is carried out without risk to self and others
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required
- Work as part of an established team
- Strong practical skills.
- Attitude to develop and grow into various roles
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel to other locations
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial, but all necessary training will be provided
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Family friendly Policies
- Company Occupational Health
Please send all CVs to email@example.com before 21st January 2022.