Concrete Batching & Dispatch Operative
Working in a fast paced environment the successful candidate will be responsible in assisting in the smooth day to day running within the concrete plant.
Working in a fast paced environment the successful candidate will be responsible in assisting in the smooth day to day running within the concrete plant. They will ensure that concrete is mixed to company standards, that it is quality tested, and carry out all necessary administrative tasks to support this.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure customer requirement are fulfilled and work is scheduled effectivel
- Operate batching plant in accordance with production requirements throughout working day using Company’s Batch Control system
- Prepare delivery tickets and related shipping documents and assign drivers for scheduled deliveries
- Effectively co-ordinate availability of raw materials to ensure production levels are in keeping with target each day
- Closely monitor concrete production to ensure that the company’s quality standards are achieved
- Transport material using a loading shovel
- Completion of maintenance schedules for plant and machinery, and carryout minor maintenance as instructed; All maintenance requirements reported to Production Supervisor
- Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored
- Document raw material usage
- Clean mixer as and when required
- Assist in other roles within plant to become multi skilled in several posts
- Stock management and reconciliation
- Adherence to all Company Health and Safety standards
- General office duties
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Production Supervisor
Previous experience working in a dynmic office environment.
Previous experience working within a construction industry supply chain
Previous experience managing and coordinating vehicle deliveries
Good timekeeping and attendance and the flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
Adherence always to the Company’s Contract of Employment.
Good communication skills particularly telephone and email.
Awareness of the importance of meeting the Company’s standards on Health and Safety, product quality, and customer service.
Ability to work in a team and independently.
Hours of Work
- Hours of work Mon-Fri: 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid at time and a half after 40 hours worked
- Required to work Saturdays as and when required.
Health Compensation Plan
30 days holiday
Pension Scheme Membership with Company Contribution
CRH Share Scheme
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date will be 27/10/2021