Quarry Operative Ballynahinch
To assist in the extraction, crushing and screening of stone products to the standards set by the Company with maximum efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Safely and efficiently operate a loading shovel
- Fuel up all plant daily and complete daily checks
- Assist with repairs and housekeeping duties
- Promote safety and good practices
- Ensure trucks are loaded correctly for onward journey
- Inspect, clean and maintain plant and equipment daily and report faults to supervisors.
- Comply with health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the role is carried out without risk to self and others.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Work as part of an established team.
- Strong practical skills.
- Attitude to develop and grow into various roles
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel to other locations
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial, but all necessary training will be provided
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date will be 29/10/2021