Northstone Materials has the capability to deliver a wide range of civil engineering and infrastructure projects to specification and within programme and budget.
Northstone's capability is based in the experience, expertise and performance of our staff and operatives who adopt a flexible approach when carrying out civil engineering contracts. This capability is exemplified by the successful completion of a wide range of contracts over the years which includes::
- Highways – construction of any size, from minor roads to motorways
- Environmental improvement schemes – everything from earthworks, drainage and ground remediation, to children's adventure play parks (complete with bouncy rubber safety surfacing), to landscaping with native plant species.
- Utilities – trenching and installation of all types of services including water, sewerage, electricity, gas and communications. As well as reinstatement works
- Fast-track retail park developments, from the ground up, to junction realignment, access roads, car parks, including drainage and SUDs
- Infrastructure projects – earthworks, enabling works, junctions and access roads
- Private development sites – we offer developers complete packages from surfacing, and access roads to footpaths and driveways.