- We are committed to year-on-year improvement in our level of Customer Care.
- We are committed to delivering exceptional levels of Customer Care.
- We recognise the primary importance of customers to our business, therefore we will endeavour to consistently satisfy our customer's present and future requirements by ensuring every aspect of our quality, specification, availability and supply, of a product or service, is of the highest possible standard.
- We will provide a ‘welcome pack’ to all new customers. This will include up-to-date information on Northstone Materials, including contact details, relevant e-mail addresses, product characteristics and health and safety data.
- We will provide all our customers with all necessary support, guidance, assistance and information to facilitate optimum use of our products.
- We will acknowledge all customer complaints on receipt and we will commit ourselves to resolve the complaint within a suitable timeframe. Complaints will be overseen by the appropriate Divisional Director.
- We will communicate with our customer base via surveys and will utilise the findings to improve our levels of customer care and service to them."